Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So Happy!

I am so proud of Napoleon today. He is doing so well. Such a joy to ride. No stress about his performance! Now, getting ready to pack and DRIVE to Texas is the stressful part. The heat there is a bit intimidating. I am hoping Napoleon takes as good of care of himself there as he does here. He doesn't let a blade of grass, a bucket of water, a piece of hay or an ounce of grain escape his lips. We worked cattle today and he was perfect. So happy with him. He is getting so handy and easy to ride one handed. Love that! I took him over a long chain that connected some gates and it was a scary object and he just went carefully over it. Picked up those feet! I have to thank my family (kids & husband) for giving me all the extra help an support these last few weeks. Feeling confident and prepared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane