Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cutie



I hope you can see by the photos how cute Napoleon is. I am loving him! So are the kids. They are begging me to ride him everyday. I would let them too but my arm is still so sore I don't think it's quite safe to leg them up yet for that first ride. Zane can't help either as he can't get out of a walk yet. So, they might have to wait a little longer. I must say that I am surprised that I never get a comment on the blog, positive or negative. We got lots of comments on our first blog but I guess now everyone talks on facebook :)

2 comments:

  1. We are definitely reading and thoroughly enjoying following your progress updates! We had some thoughts about your reach out regarding the freestyle. I will email those to you! I think you and Napoleon are both looking great! :) Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to see Napolean's head profile, he looks very intelligent. I'd be curious to find out which region he was gathered out of. He looks to have some Arab blood in him to me! The best of luck to you at the Mustang Makeover!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

accutane